Few days ago i had a chance to work bit different with Nginx, and what was needed to be done is how to determinate if user had successfully downloaded file. Why this is needed because file should be erased from server after download and PHP would be bad solution, also they told me that they don’t want to use any additional application eg. programming languages.
PHP-FPM (FastCGI Process Manager) is an alternative FastCGI implementation with some additional features useful for websites of any size, especially high-load websites. It makes it particularly easy to run PHP on Nginx.
Included features – from original website :
- Adaptive process spawning
- Basic statistics
- Advanced process management with graceful stop/start
- Ability to start workers with different uid/gid/chroot/environment and different php.ini
- Stdout & stderr logging
- Emergency restart in case of accidental opcode cache destruction
- Accelerated upload support
- Support for a “slowlog”
- Enhancements to FastCGI, such as fastcgi_finish_request() – a special function to finish request & flush all data while continuing to do something time-consuming
..and much more..
When i started to work with Zend Framework, i actually didn’t understand plugins and loaders, now when i made my own CMS based on Zend i actually did everything with plugins and view helpers for making my life easier.
I will show you here how you can make plugin, view helper which will do all hard work for you so your web site can be more SEO friendlier. Also, i need to tell you that i don’t understand SEO too much and you will maybe need to add some features or tags based on your own knowledge about SEO.